Interior Painting Services
Painter Bros offers interior residential painting services to homeowners across America. Our team has years of experience working nationwide to provide professional residential painting services that families and friends can trust in. For us, each project is just as important as the last, and we take pride in the small details of the painting services we provide to ensure that our clients are 100% satisfied with our work. Whether you’re looking to update the look of your interior rooms, or completely transform the exterior of your home with a new color of paint, Painter Bros is here to help.
Painting your home alone can be a stressful and costly process. Finding the right paints and tools to use is overwhelming, and the painting process often takes longer than expected. Many homeowners attempt to tackle home painting projects on their own in order to save money but actually end up spending more in the process. The team at Painter Bros provides affordable residential painting services that take the stress out of the painting and let you relax while we transform your home.
Not only do we provide detailed work and quality finishes, but our team is also available to offer advice on the best paint colors and finishes to select for your home. With each project, we strive to go above and beyond to help homeowner bring their ideas to life. We also use only high-quality paints and painting materials to ensure long-lasting results and an efficient project timeline. Residential property owners across the country trust in Painter Bros when they are looking to complete a home painting project. Call us today to learn why we are a trusted household name and to speak with a team member about your residential painting needs.
Personalizing and transforming your living space while staying on budget is Painter Bros dedication to our customers. Increase the appeal of your home and give it a fresh new vibe by painting all of those walls, cabinets, staircases, and other aspects that you are tired of looking at every day. Contact one of our many Painter Bros locations across the country for the best interior house painters around.
Why Painter Bros?
You can find countless interior painting contractors worldwide, but none compares to the quality of products and services we offer to our customers. We pride ourselves on being the most trusted interior residential painters because our company has values that other contractors often neglect.
- Integrity: We guarantee to provide high-quality interior painting services even behind closed doors. We never cut any corners just to get the job done fast.
- Experience: Our team of craftsmen are experts in providing timely, quality services. We have the experience to determine what types of brushes, paints, and techniques to use for different surfaces.
- Trusted: All our services are insured and warrantied by the company, not a third party. We’re able to gain the trust of our customers as our company is driven by excellence.
- Consulting: Are you still unsure of what colors to paint your home’s interior? Don’t worry because we also offer consulting services to help you pick the perfect color and paint to suit your taste and desired effect!
Why Is It Important to Paint the Interior of a Home?
Working with an interior painting company like Painter Bros is cost-effective because it provides numerous benefits. In fact, you should update your home’s interior with a fresh coat of paint every few years because of the following reasons:
- Helps Prevent Mold and Mildew
- Air Quality Improvement
- Improved Insulation From Outside Weather
- Improved Mood
- Industrial Pollutants
- Increasing Property Value
Exposure to molds and mildew can result in different symptoms, like wheezing, stuffy nose, and red and itchy skin. Individuals with asthma might even experience restricted breathing and other airway symptoms when they breathe mold spores. Painting the interior surfaces of your home is a great way to prevent the growth and spread of mold and mildew. Paint seals out moisture from getting into the porous walls of your home, making it difficult for fungus to thrive. Due to modern technology, interior paints are now made with low or zero Volatile Organic Compounds or VOCs. These types of paints release less or zero gasses into your home. Interior paints with low or zero VOCs also keep dust, dirt, and other allergens to a minimum, which can eventually improve the air quality of your home indoors.
Do you want to reduce your energy bills but still maintain a comfortable temperature indoors? Working with an interior painting company can help. Painting your home’s interior can improve insulation from outside weather because paint creates a thermal barrier that reflects heat. This prevents solar heat from passing through the interior surfaces of your home, allowing you to save money on your energy bills. According to Verywell Mind, color psychology refers to the effect different colors have on your mood in different ways. For example, blue is a calming color that can make you feel relaxed, while yellow can increase your energy. Painting your home’s interior with the right colors can improve your mood, so you can be more productive during the day and improve your mental health! We can eliminate the use of heavy metals in our coating mixtures to reduce industrial pollutants. This can help reduce air pollution while still being able to apply a new coat of paint to your home’s exteriors. Painting the interior of your home is one of the simplest and most affordable ways to increase the value of your home. By investing in interior house painters, you can show potential homebuyers how well-maintained your home is.
Residential Interior Painting
To hire the best interior painting company, you need to follow certain steps first. Interior residential painters are common today and hiring one hastily can result in regrets.
Steps to take:
- Research painters in your area to make sure you are getting the best deal with the highest quality service.
- Schedule a free estimate. If you’re considering someone that doesn’t offer a free estimate, keep looking. You don’t need to pay for someone to tell you how much you will need to pay.
- Choose the colors for your home by working with Painter Bros color consultants. Our team has the knowledge and expertise to guide you in making this decision.
- Sit back and relax while Painter Bros handles every detail of your project.
What to Focus On?
When most people think of painting their home, they think about the walls of their bedrooms or living rooms. There are so many more areas to consider to make your common areas and living spaces comfortable and beautiful. We commonly forget about the non-wall factors. Here are some of the areas you may want to have your professional painters cover:
- Common areas
- Interior doors
- Laundry rooms
- Window trim
Interior walls and other areas begin to look old and worn over time. Upgrading those rooms and surfaces inside your property with a fresh coat of paint can help recover your home to its former glory. Our team at Painter Bros offers the best repainting services across the US. Regardless of if you want to use the same paint color or experiment with a new one, we got you covered! We can repaint any surface of your property to make your space feel and look new!
New Construction Painting Services
The paint colors you’ll use for your new home are important for different reasons, so ensure that you’re picking the right painting company that will use the best paints, colors, techniques, and materials. Here at Painter Bros, we also offer new construction painting services. We have the experience and tools to paint various areas of your property to ensure that you’ll end up with one that’s worth every dollar! If you are working on designing a new home, finishing a basement, or your new home is in construction or ready for that first coat of paint, call Painter Bros for a free estimate. We guarantee your new home will have that pristine look that you picture.
Types of Coatings
When we say we have the tools to get the job done, we’re not kidding. Our team at Painter Bros uses different types of coating to ensure that you’ll find one that’s perfect for your needs, goals, and budget. Our team has the expert knowledge to ensure the various parts of your home’s interior get the best coating for the surface.
- CMU coatings (concrete masonry unit): CMU coatings are concrete finishes for block and brick building mixes.
- Lacquer: Lacquer paint is a transparent coating that dries to a durable finish. It’s chip-proof, waterproof, and breathable.
- Polyurethane coating: A polyurethane coating is a Defense Against Defects. These coatings help protect your substrate from various types of defects, such as corrosion and weathering.
- Varnish: Varnish is a type of coating that dries to become stiff and transparent.
- Powder coatings: Powder coating is a durable alternative to liquid paints and can be used for both household items and machinery.
- Primer: A primer or undercoat is a pre-painting preparation. This improves paint adhesion to the surface and allows for faster drying time between layers.
- Elastomeric: Elastomeric paint is a protective covering for stonework. It is applied as a liquid and hardens into a flexible, watertight coating.
- Acrylic: Acrylic is a strong, stiff, and optically transparent plastic.
- Acrylic sheet is easy to produce, thermoform, and bond with adhesives and solvents.
- Epoxy: An epoxy coating is a long-lasting, robust finish that protects against everyday wear and tear.
Frequently Asked Questions about Interior Residential Painting
We understand that hiring an interior painting company can be nerve-wracking, especially if you’re doing it for the first time. If you have questions about us and our services, browse through the section below. We might already have answers to the questions you want to ask us. Our feel free to call us at (800) 644-1541 or complete our contact request form and we will be happy to answer your questions directly.
Q: How much does it cost to paint the interior of a home?
A: Interior paint jobs typically cost around $1.25 per paintable square foot with Painter Bros services, while the national average is $3.50 per square foot in 2021, according to Home Advisor.
Q: What do I need to know about interior painting?
A: Trying samples first is one of the most important things you should know about interior painting. You should never skip this step as it will help you judge how a color will look on specific surfaces or rooms in your property.
Q: What colors are in for 2021?
A: Transcend, illuminating and ultimate gray, sap green, Aegean teal, and big cypress are just some of the colors expected to make waves in 2021 and beyond.
Q: How long does a good interior paint job last?
A: As long as they are applied by expert professionals, interior paint jobs can last about five to ten years.
Q: How much value will be added to my property by painting the interior?
A: According to a survey by HomeGain, painting the interiors of your property results in a 107% return on investment or ROI.
Q: What kind of paint should be used for the interior of my home?
A: The most common interior paints are flat, eggshell, high-gloss, semi-gloss, and satin. The decision of which to use for each surface will vary depending on preference, but Painter Bros is prepared to make recommendations based on our expert knowledge and experience.
Contact Painter Bros Today!
Painter Bros is found across the US and is top-rated on Home Advisor. We are a dependable brand with a reputation for superior results and constantly provide professionalism, customer service, and superior painting techniques to our customers.
Interested in Opening a Painter Bros Franchise?
If you’re a business-minded individual who wants to own a franchise, join the Painter Bros family today. We have amazing sales and production systems and use industry-leading marketing technology that will set you apart from the competition.