Commercial General Contracting
When it comes to commercial general contracting, Painter Bros is the company you can rely on. We have years of experience and a deep understanding of the industry. Here are some of the reasons why our customers choose us:
Transparency is key in our business. We believe in providing fair and honest work to our customers.
Our commercial contractors have worked on hundreds of projects over the years. We know what to recommend and what to avoid.
We prioritize quality work above all else. You can trust us to handle any job and complete it to your specifications.
We are always ready to provide a helping hand. Consult with us, and we can recommend the best course of action. That way, you save money, time, and other precious resources in the process.
What Should Be Considered When Thinking About a Commercial Remodel?
Our spectrum of commercial construction includes office buildings, restaurants, retail centers, country clubs, automotive dealerships, hotels, and more. Whether it is a design-build, a company’s standardized design, or a specialized one-off design, we provide a finished product on time and within budget. There are many moving parts to any commercial remodeling job. We have extensive experience with all types of repairs, remodels and renovations with commercial spaces. Here is everything you should consider before starting:
The more detailed your plan, the easier it will be to remodel without too much disruption to your business’ operation. Make sure you know what specific work you want. List your budget and what materials you’d like.
From your plan, you can consult with different contractors who’ll give you an estimated price. You should note that low prices do not always guarantee a quality product or job well done. Always look at experience and quality first when considering bids.
When choosing a commercial general contractor, you will want to factor in a few things. First, they should respond within 24 hours and take the time to discuss your needs. Next, reputable commercial contractors should have all the proper insurance and licenses. Finally, have any potential commercial contractors provide customer reviews and understand the types and brands of products they use. Experience and quality are key in this business.
Material Selection and Purchase
The contractor will be responsible for finding the best-priced materials and purchasing them. Reputable commercial contractors use high-quality and state-of-the-art materials. They have a good relationship with their vendors and can access the suitable building materials, flooring, paints, and coatings for your property.
Demolition will be the first part of any remodel. It’s about carefully removing parts that are no longer needed, while minimizing the dust and debris. You also want to be sure to avoid a loss in productivity or customer satisfaction as you remodel your business space. Make sure you have a demolition and disposal plan or at least have the contractor outline one.
Construction will take up the bulk of the schedule. A professional team of commercial contractors can work around your business operations to avoid any loss of productivity or revenue. Whether it is a bathroom project, office space renovation, cafeteria or retail wall, be sure that everything from product and paint preparation to clean up and disposal is well-coordinated, so you get the results you are looking for.
Clean Up and Finish
A remodel is bound to create some mess along the way. Nevertheless, experienced commercial contractors will always conduct a thorough clean-up once a commercial remodel is complete. They should be equipped with safety measures such as placing material coverings on office furniture and floors. Your new space should be something you are proud to show off once a remodel is completed.
What We Do
Painter Bros has a unique edge that makes us stand out from the competition. Here are some of the reasons why you’ll choose us over others in the industry.
- Experienced: Painter Bros is familiar, seasoned, and professional in all forms of commercial contracting. Even if a project falls outside the typical scope of projects we handle, we pride ourselves in taking on new challenges and delivering results that match the needs and expectations of our customers.
- Partnerships: Picking a subcontractor can be a daunting task. However, we take the fear out of that process. We serve as an extension of our customer’s business. We’ve built strong relationships with trusted subcontractors from around the country. These relationships translate into the professionalism and quality we bring to each project.
- Certified: Every employee that works with us is properly trained and certified. This includes our tenured subcontractor partners. We also have the necessary insurance and business documents that can be checked if verification is needed.
- Insured and Licensed: We ensure that all insurance and licensing is up to date on an annual basis.
- Quality: Painter Bros has a prompt payment policy that keeps all sub-contractors willing to work with us. This is a large part in how we are able to provide the best quality of service for all customers.
How We Do It
Painter Bros works closely with each commercial client to ensure that we develop a clear project outline with an efficient timeline. This ensures that the project is completed in as little time as possible while also meeting our high standards. We work around your schedule and business needs to ensure a stress-free project flow. Take a look at what we bring to each commercial remodel:
- Seasoned veterans: Painter Bros employs a seasoned project management and estimating team. We check to make sure you have correct bids that align with specifications. Our solid front-end process dictates the flow of the project. We take great pride in ensuring this consistency in all our work.
- Transparency: Our CRM grants access to all job site updates at a glance. Our project managers give daily updates to our customers. We also constantly communicate with our subcontractors to ensure no detail is overlooked.
- Quality Service: The correct expectation is set with our subcontractors at the start of each project. It guarantees the best quality and highest levels of service are delivered.
- Teamwork: Maintaining relationships with subcontractors is critical. Our project managers care about the people working the jobs just as much as the project itself.
- Professionalism: We employ the most experienced and professional tradesmen for all projects. We also oversee every detail on commercial remodels.
- Safety: Safety is critical in this line of work. As a part of our company policy, we ensure a safe and friendly work environment. Everyone in our staff undergoes training to adhere to these strict measures.
Frequently Asked Questions about Commercial General Contracting
What questions should you ask a general contractor?
The two most important things to ask are if they have licenses and insurance. Both assure you of quality work and financial help if a problem occurs. Without them, you could lose more than your money if the job goes south.
What should I look for in a commercial contractor?
A good contractor will always communicate with you. They’ll make time to guarantee everything is in order and will always consult you first. They also pay close attention to detail, even on large-scale projects. You’ll also want to ask for some references. Former clients will provide you more detail about the contractor and whether or not you can trust them with your remodel or renovation.
What should I ask a commercial contractor?
Asking about their experience is a crucial factor in commercial work. Make sure they’ve been in the business for a while. Don’t hesitate to ask for a portfolio. Contractors who’ve been in the business for a long time have survived the challenges in the industry.
How do you renovate a commercial building?
A commercial building takes more time than other projects because there are many factors to consider. There needs to be a solid plan in place to be sure the project is finished on time, with little-to-no disruption to your every day business. It is also crucial that you work with a remodeling contractor that has experience and is willing to partner with you to meet the expectations for your renovation project.
What are the steps in a commercial renovation?
First and foremost, develop a plan for your commercial renovation process. Next, consult with contractors to get bids. Remember that a lower bid might not translate into the quality you might require for your project. After choosing the contractor you feel comfortable with, you will move toward selection of materials. Your contractor should have the relationships with vendors who can help select quality products that are right for your commercial needs. The demolition phase involves removal and disposal of any materials no longer necessary. Once that is complete, construction can begin. Finally, a thorough clean-up will take place before your freshly renovated space is ready to use.
Contact Painter Bros Today!
Painter Bros has many branches across the US. We’ve built a reputation for superior results and are one of the most dependable brands in the industry. We offer quality customer service, superior painting techniques, and professionalism. The results show as we are one of the top-rated companies in Home Advisor. It’s time to stop the search for commercial general contractors near me. We have you covered if you need commercial remodeling contractors or building contractors.
Interested in Opening a Painter Bros Franchise?
Painter Bros can be a lucrative investment for anyone looking to branch out into business. If you want to find out more about how you can start a franchise, visit our page. You’ll find all relevant details there as well as information on how to contact us.