Commercial Interior Painting Services
Painting the interior of a space enhances the experience and is more appealing to the viewer. Your business is your own personal canvas, and you are the artist! Choosing what color paint and how the interior should be painted is completely up to you. We take pride in our ability to take a customer’s vision and bring it to life. We take it as a personal priority to walk through the project before we start painting to get a feel of what you are envisioning and explain in detail how we are going to achieve it. We use the best supplies and paint so that it will give you a lasting, fresh look for years to come!
Transforming the inside of your business and taking on those large interior painting projects is easy with the right interior commercial painting company. Painter Bros is a professional commercial painting company with years of experience working in cities across the country to provide high-quality, professional painting services to locally owned businesses and nationwide enterprises. Whether it’s just creating a new accent wall or doing a full interior painting project, our team provides the services to create a beautiful look for your office, restaurant, retail store, industrial warehouse, or any other business. With a fresh coat of paint, the inside of your commercial space can look brand new again and completely transform how you feel and work in the space.
Interior commercial painting services with Painter Bros go further than just a painting service to update the look of your walls. As experts in all things paint, our team works with each client to discuss paint colors and finishes in order to decide the best ideas for each space. The right paints and paint finishes can completely transform the look of a room, make the room feel larger and more comfortable, and help you to enjoy your workspace more. Our goal is to take each client’s vision for the interior of their workplace and make it a reality. Using high-quality paints, professional painting tools, and a team of experienced interior commercial painters helps us to achieve this goal with each interior painting project that we take on.
The interior painting process with Painter Bros ensures that the job is done efficiently and according to our high-quality standards. Each interior painting project begins with a consultation to discuss your ideas and collaborate on the best paints to use for each room. Then, our team begins the project by covering and protecting your furniture and floors. Once the rooms are prepped and protected, our team begins prepping the walls to cover any holes or cracks in order to ensure a smooth final finish. Once the walls are prepped and primed, we begin painting using professional materials and high-quality paints. Once the walls are dried, we clean up the area and walk you through your transformed rooms to ensure you are 100% satisfied with our work.
So many commercial property owners and business owners have trusted Painter Bros for interior painting services because of our dedication to providing professional painting services at affordable prices and efficient project timelines. Contact our office today to talk with a member of our team and discuss your interior painting needs.
Painter Bros – Interior Commercial Painters
The goal of a well-designed interior is to make guests and employees feel at ease and welcome. Paint freshens up the trim around doors, cabinets, and even ventilation ducts, and conceals stains from spills or leaks. You can also use paint to make a statement or highlight your brand. A fresh and professional paint job makes a space appear more appealing and comfortable.
Paint also protects surfaces from grime, scuffs from shoes, water damage from condensation, and helps mask odors. When it comes to interior painting, there is no one better suited for the job than us.
Why Painter Bros?
- Integrity: You can always trust us to deliver precisely what we promise.
- Experience: We have years of expertise and a lot of knowledge on building relationships with customers throughout the country.
- Trusted: Painter Bros. is backed by a team of trustworthy and hardworking employees that we’ve had for years.
- Consulting: We have a team of expert interior painting contractors that will work with you to determine the best solution for your unique project.
Why Is It Important to Paint the Interior of a Business?
Painting the inside of a business can help prevent mold and mildew and improve air quality by removing industrial pollutants that make people sick. It also has been shown to increase property values in neighborhoods where buildings have new paint jobs. This is all part of our interior painting service, which includes helping you choose the right paint colors for your office or commercial building.
Why Is Commercial Curb Appeal Important?
Lack of traffic through the front door is one of the leading causes of turnover in small businesses. Having great curb appeal guarantees that initial impressions are pleasant and that potential consumers want to come in for a visit. Also, commercial curb appeal serves as your store’s “welcome mat,” and if it isn’t enticing enough, many consumers may choose not to enter at all. Once your guest commits to entering your establishment, you want to make sure they have reason to stay. While curb appeal is important for businesses, we must not underestimate the power of a beautiful commercial interior.
- Steel or other metal structures: Our team of experts will make sure your steel is given a beautiful, long-lasting finish using only the best paints.
- Concrete walls: Concrete wall painting is a fantastic way to spruce up the interior of your industrial building.
- Machinery: Industrial machinery requires regular painting to help it last longer and protect your investment.
- Floor coatings: Painter Bros floor coatings help clean and protect any hard surface from scratches, scuffs, spills, and more.
- Ceiling coatings: Ceiling coatings will transform your space and change how it looks, feels, and smells.
Light Commercial Painting
- Window trim: Though a small aspect, painting your window trim can change the look of the entire business interior. Pristine window trim and sills are not as minimal as they may seem.
- Bathrooms: Make sure your bathrooms look their best by giving them the full interior painting treatment, including cabinets.
- Office spaces: Painting your office space can help improve the overall mood of employees.
- Dining rooms/cafeterias: Painting your dining room or cafeteria will help it feel like an extension of your business.
- Hallways: Painting your business’s halls will make them more inviting and more comfortable to walk through.
- Retail store walls: Painting the interior walls of a retail store is a great way to increase curb appeal through windows and show off stock.
There are a number of reasons to repaint a commercial property, but the most crucial is that paint deteriorates over time. Repainting your store or business will make it appear new and fresh, and this boost in appearance will almost certainly result in an increase in the number of consumers.
New Construction Painting Services
The best approach to safeguard a new structure from wear and tear, heavy traffic, and bad weather is to paint it. Painting will increase the value of your investment by protecting it all year in any condition. Plus, painting makes it easier for potential buyers to imagine themselves living in the space as if it were already their own. Whether you are in need of interior drywall painting for an office or lighter commercial building, or more substantial substrates in an industrial setting, it is important to hire professionals for the paint application of the new structures.
If you are moving your business to a newly built construct or if you are in the planning stages of a new building for your business, call Painter Bros for a free estimate.
Types of Commercial Coatings
- CMU coatings (concrete masonry unit): CMU coatings are tough, long-lasting concrete finishes that can be applied to block and brick building mixes.
- Lacquer: Lacquer paint is a transparent coating that dries to the hardest of all finishes.
- Polyurethane coating: Polyurethane coatings are a way to protect your substrate from various types of defects, such as corrosion and weathering.
- Varnish: Varnish is a transparent, hardening finish that dries to the touch.
- Powder coatings: Powder coating is a long-lasting alternative to liquid paints that may be applied to a wide range of objects, including household goods and heavy equipment.
- Primer: A primer or undercoat is a pre-painting preparation that enhances the paint’s ability to stick and allows it to dry more quickly between coats.
- Elastomeric: Elastomeric paint is a protective layer for masonry. It’s applied as a liquid and sets to form a flexible, waterproof coating.
- Acrylic: Acrylic is a durable, stiff, and optically transparent plastic. Acrylic sheet is readily manufactured, thermoformed, and bonded using adhesives and solvents.
- Epoxy: Epoxy coatings provide a durable, long-lasting finish that is resistant to wear and tear.
- Siloxane clear coating: Silicone coatings make it easy to keep industrial equipment safe from abrasion, solvent, and UV radiation.
Frequently Asked Questions About Commercial Interior Painting
How much does it cost to paint the interior of a business? Commercial painters often charge $2-$6 per square foot or $60-$100 per hour. If your property is large, as many in this business are, you should hire a professional.
What do I need to know about interior painting? Painting an interior requires more preparation than painting an exterior, especially for a commercial business. Any equipment and furniture that is near the desired painting area must be moved and surfaces must be protected to ensure your operation is not affected by the job.
How long does a good interior paint job last? Depending on the climate, an interior commercial paint job will typically last 5 to 10 years. Because interior painting is frequently done in high-traffic areas, the coating utilized must be durable enough to withstand wear and tear.
How much value will be added to my property by painting the interior? A newly painted or refurbished interior can improve its worth by 5%. Painting the interior will enhance value depending on the paint quality and how much prep work is required to remove noticeable surface damage.
What kind of paint should be used for the interior of my business? Choosing high-quality paint that will protect the building and last a long time is very important for the appearance of the interior. It will help attract customers and bring them to your establishment. The Painter Bros team members are experts, not only with application, but also with the knowledge of which paints and coatings are most appropriate for each type of surface.
What are the best finishes to use for commercial interiors? There are a variety of finishes to choose from, depending on the function and appearance of the structure. Powder coating, for example, can give your company an industrial feel.
Contact Painter Bros Today!
Do you want a professional painter that provides superior results and is known for delivering quality? Then look no further than Painter Bros. We are one of the most trusted companies on Home Advisor with an established reputation in this industry.
We provide interior painting services for both residential and commercial properties, whether you are looking to repaint the inside of your business or refurbish your home.
Tired of looking at those dull walls? Not sure what color would look good in your office or retail store? Need paint advice for a commercial business? We would be happy to assist you. Contact us today!
Interested in Opening a Painter Bros Franchise?
We’re always looking for qualified candidates to join the Painter Bros team. We offer a turnkey operating system with comprehensive training and support programs, multiple profit centers, and much more. Franchise opportunities are available in select regions across the country. Interested in owning your own Painter Bros business? Contact us today.