Exterior House Painting Services
The saying goes that if you look good, you feel good. No more cringing at the chipped paint or the weathered exterior, your friendly professional painters are here to save the day from embarrassment and worry! The exterior is the first impression a guest receives when they visit your home. It often conveys the expectation of what the rest of your space will be like. Consider what your exterior alludes and how you would like to update that view! However, looking fabulous takes time and dedication. It’s no secret that painting the exterior of your home can be a time-consuming and difficult process. It is our promise to every customer that we will take all the time needed to finish your project to your liking and approval. We use paint products that have the longest lasting finish so that you don’t have to worry the next time a storm comes causing damage to your paint. We share a mutual goal to make your space look amazing!
The exterior of your home is the first impression for everyone who visits. Make sure your home creates the right impression by contacting Painter Bros for exterior house painting services. Painter Bros is a trusted name nationwide, with years of experience providing residential exterior painting services to homes of all shapes and sizes. Our teams are dedicated to providing professional-level painting services at affordable prices and with efficient project timelines. As experts in all things painting, our teams not only provide professional painting services but also expert consulting services to help each client select the right paints for their project ideas. By choosing the right colors and paints for the exterior of your property and working with a team of experienced painting professionals, the outside of your home can be completely transformed to look brand new.
Exterior painting services can be more complicated than many homeowners think. The exterior of a building is oftentimes not just one surface type and requires various paints and tools to ensure a smooth finish across each surface. The team at Painter Bros is skilled in painting all types of exterior surfaces, such as concrete, wood, stucco, and vinyl to ensure a professional final look. Exterior painting services can also extend to smaller exterior painting projects that help to complete the full exterior professional look. By including doors, windows, railings, and fences in the exterior project, the entire property is transformed and your home is updated to look like new again.
Not sure how to take on a big exterior painting project? Contact Painter Bros today and our team of experts will help you take your ideas and turn them into reality. Let our painting professionals guide you through choosing the best colors and the right paints to use for your exterior services in order to create a professional, seamless look for the exterior of your home. Our professional exterior painting services also include the reparation of small exterior surface damages to ensure that the paint is able to be applied smoothly. With Painter Bros, you can feel confident that your exterior painting ideas will be brought to life by a team of professionals who use only high-quality paints and professional materials to ensure a beautiful finish. Contact Painter Bros today to begin discussing your exterior painting service needs with our trusted team of painting experts.
Painter Bros Can Transform Your Home Into a Breathtaking Sanctuary
Even the most majestic house will lose part of its beauty as its materials wear out. Add to that the human and environmental factors that contribute to its deterioration, and your luxurious home will look antiquated and run-down over time.
Painter Bros is ready to rescue and protect your home’s exterior from its gloomy state and restore it to its former glory.
Why Painter Bros?
Throughout the years of our industry experience, we became the choice provider of exterior painting services. Here are a few reasons why:
- Integrity – At Painter Bros, we aim to be consistent with our values. Every job is completed with brilliant workmanship and quality materials wherever we are.
- Experience – Our talented teams employ up-to-date knowledge and advanced techniques to create an exterior that matches the latest trends and developments.
- Trusted – We promise to deliver great results, and we deliver what we promise. Our customers trust us because our skillful work comes with a satisfaction that’s guaranteed every time.
- Consulting – Our customers are our partners. We begin each project with an understanding of their inspirations and goals, as we provide solutions to their home exterior concerns.
Why Is It Important to Paint the Exterior of a Home?
Investing in an elegant home exterior presents a number of benefits, including:
Helps Prevent Mold and Mildew
A paint coating can prevent mold and mildew from growing on your exterior walls. Each coat acts as a shield that prevents damage from these fungi.
Helps Repel Termites and Other Harmful Wildlife
Certain components in paints are displeasing to insects such as termites. You can keep them away without having to call the exterminators every time.
You can protect your home’s exterior from moisture, extreme heat, and UV rays that can weaken your walls. A high-quality exterior painting reduces your need to change your sidings.
Modern paints contain special constituents, such as titanium dioxide, that trap and react with industrial pollutants to keep your family safe from these potentially toxic substances.
Increasing Property Value
A great exterior can increase your home’s property value by up to five percent. Consider the possibilities if you plan to sell or refinance your property.
Improving Curb Appeal
Make your house more attractive to potential buyers even before they enter your property through the power of curb appeal. This makes it easier to find a great offer from a buyer.
Residential Exterior Painting
Residential exterior painting improves your property’s value, protects it from molds, insects, and the environment, and makes it more appealing to potential buyers.
Why Is Residential Curb Appeal Important?
Prepare your potential buyers for your home’s more excellent interior features by starting with a great exterior. Their positive outlook that began on the curb may translate into a favorable offer down the line.
What to Focus On?
Once you have decided to invest in exterior painting, each of these areas may require a different color, type of paint, or technique to produce results that make your house look like it’s brand new:
- Sheds and other structures
- Garage doors
- Decks and patios
Before our trained specialists start your repainting job, they will consider not just your new paint choices, but also your home’s existing paint to determine the appropriate cleaning and removal process. If you dislike the existing color of the exterior of your home or if the condition of the exterior paint is beginning to dwindle, considering repainting your home will greatly improve your look and mood. Be sure to research your options carefully to hire the right professionals for the job. Painter Bros offers monthly deals and discounts and provides the best quality painting services.
New Construction Painting Services
Who doesn’t love new homes? We do. We love working on a blank canvas where we can fulfill any homeowner’s ideas and get them closer to their dream home. Whether you have designed your new home or have sought architectural advice for your new home, we know that the paint applied to the exterior is the final touch that brings your dream to life. Painter Bros guarantees customer satisfaction for every job, so you can rest assured your new home will look exactly as you envisioned. If you are in the planning stages of your new home’s construction, or if your home is currently in the process of being built, call Painter Bros today for a free estimate.
Types of Coatings
Our team is trained to work on any surface while using the most suitable coatings. Ask our consultants about the best one for various parts of your home.
- CMU coatings (concrete masonry unit): CMU coatings are concrete finishes for block and brick building mixes.
- Lacquer: Lacquer paint is a transparent coating that dries to a durable finish. It’s chip-proof, waterproof, and breathable.
- Polyurethane coating: A polyurethane coating is a Defense Against Defects. These coatings help protect your substrate from various types of defects, such as corrosion and weathering.
- Varnish: Varnish is a type of coating that dries to become stiff and transparent.
- Powder coatings: Powder coating is a durable alternative to liquid paints and can be used for both household items and machinery.
- Primer: A primer or undercoat is a pre-painting preparation. This improves paint adhesion to the surface and allows for faster drying time between layers.
- Elastomeric: Elastomeric paint is a protective covering for stonework. It is applied as a liquid and hardens into a flexible, watertight coating.
- Acrylic: Acrylic is a strong, stiff, and optically transparent plastic. Acrylic sheet is easy to produce, thermoform, and bond with adhesives and solvents.
- Epoxy: An epoxy coating is a long-lasting, robust finish that protects against everyday wear and tear.
Frequently Asked Questions about Residential Exterior Painting
- Does the Exterior Need To Be Pressure Washed Before Painting? Yes. Pressure washing will get rid of dust, dirt, and other debris, to give the paint coating a fresh surface that contributes to a long-lasting color.
- How Do You Make Sure the Exterior Paint Job Will Last? Our experts employ the best practices in exterior painting. These include pressure washing to get rid of dirt, repairing damaged surfaces, and removing old and loose paint.
- How Often Should I Paint the Exterior of My Home? In general, exterior surfaces need to be repainted every five to 10 years, depending on the quality of the previous paint job, the surface condition of the exterior, and weather conditions in your area.
- How Much Value Will Be Added to My Property by Painting the Exterior? According to Consumer Reports, exterior enhancements such as paint touch-ups can increase a property’s value by up to five percent. That means for every $100k of value on your home, you could be looking at an additional $5k in resale value. So, if your home is worth $200k, your property value can increase up to $210k!
- What Kind of Paint Should Be Used for the Exterior of My Home? We recommend high-gloss paint for doors and trim and gloss paint for the rest of the exterior. They add durability and make regular cleaning easier especially for surfaces that need to be washed frequently.
- What Are the Best Colors and Finishes To Use for My Home’s Exterior? A number of factors can affect your color and finish options, but if you’d like a safe choice that never goes out of style, crisp white is one of the best options.
- How Much Does It Cost to Paint the Exterior of a Home? The cost of a home exterior paint job depends primarily on the size of the surface. Our rates at Painter Bros start at $0.75 per paintable square foot, much lower than the national average, which is $3.00.
Contact Painter Bros Today!
With our expert teams of painting specialists all over the US, Painter Bros has built a dependable brand with a reputation for superior results. Our goal is to create excellent home exteriors through our superior painting techniques, professionalism, and great customer service.
Our customers have spoken. We are a top-rated painting service provider among thousands on Home Advisor. Give us a call at (800) 644-1541 to find out how we can transform your home.
Interested in Opening a Painter Bros Franchise?
Our partners all over the country are making better homes, one household at a time. If you are interested in joining our mission, our franchise advisors are here to help. For more information, give us a call today.