Painter Bros: Additional Commercial Services
Painter Bros is an expert commercial painting company with years of expertise in the field. We have worked on projects from small offices to large commercial buildings, so we know how to get the job done right every time. Our team works hard to make sure that you are 100% satisfied with our services. Painter Bros offer free estimates to help you get started on your next project! Contact us today to schedule a consultation or request a quote!
Why Painter Bros?
Painter Bros is committed to providing the best commercial painting and contracting service possible. We aim to be a standard of innovation and excellence, not only as a painting service provider but also as a franchise business. To this end, we make sure every Painter Bros franchise partner embodies our values and is dedicated to our ultimate goal of exceeding client expectations.
- Integrity: Operating with high integrity is part of our mission in running our franchise business. We are dependable and honest when communicating with our clients.
- Experience: We have years of unmatched customer service and expertise.
- Trusted: All of our painters are vetted and professionally trained. It assures that your project results in high-quality work.
- Consulting: Painter Bros provides expert consulting services to help customers determine the appropriate plan and materials for their commercial painting project.
Removing Existing Paint
Removing old paint provides a smooth and clean surface before painting a building. This helps ensure that the new layer of paint is both even and long-lasting. Typically this is needed when a building is experiencing moisture problems, and is having trouble breathing. When multiple coats of paint are applied over a long period of time a building can lose its ability to breathe and release moisture. By removing all the paint and recoating with a fresh system it allows the building to breathe again. Removal of old paint isn’t always necessary. It is only required if the existing paint is cracked, peeling, flaking, bubbling, or uneven.
Applying New Coating
Paint coatings will protect the surface and give it a fresh, welcoming look. Commercial coatings are designed for protective rather than aesthetic purposes. The following lists are the type of coatings we provide in our services.
- CMU coatings (concrete masonry unit)
- Polyurethane coating
- Powder coatings
Remove and Replace Horizontal and Vertical Caulk Joints
Expansion joints allow the concrete slab to expand and compress without cracking. Expansion joints can be easily repaired if left untreated, ensuring concrete foundations remain intact. If done correctly, expansion joint repair can even help your foundation last longer.
Repair Damaged Exterior Substrates
Painting improperly prepared surfaces can impact coating integrity and service life. The majority of all coating failures are due to insufficient surface preparation, which negatively influences coating adhesion. Select and employ the appropriate surface preparation to ensure adhesion of the covering to the substrate and coating system service life. The way we prepare the surface is determined by the substrate, the climate, and the expected lifespan of the coating system.
Applying Siloxane Clear Coat Over Raw Concrete Masonry Block
Siloxane is used in a variety of ways to improve the look of brick masonry. It may be used to make the surface easier to clean, resist graffiti, give a glossy surface, or minimize water absorption or penetration. Siloxane slips into the concrete and masonry pores to prevent scaling caused by deicing salts while protecting vertical masonry.
Large Scale Rollouts and Refreshes
We specialize in Capex projects like fixed assets which are long-term assets vital to business operations. Property, plant, and equipment are examples of fixed assets. This is where we excel in supplying bulk purchase orders and multi-location projects.
Concrete Floor Refinishing
Concrete is a porous material. It’s vital to seal a concrete floor to protect it and keep it in excellent form. Filling cracks and seams, staining, and polishing are steps that are taken for concrete floor restoration.
After pressure washing, all filth, grime, and cobwebs are removed. The new coat must have a solid basis on which to bond with the underlying layer. Our affordable painting and pressure washing services can ensure that the paint application goes smoothly by removing any debris from the surface.
Frequently Asked Questions about Commercial Services
Does Restoration Affect the Value of Painting?
Restoration does not negatively affect the value — instead, it increases its value.
How Do You Prepare a Building for Painting?
Exterior painting is a time-consuming process that necessitates a lot of preparation. Here are some things you may do to get your facility in tip-top shape for painting:
- Decide on the color scheme. The color design should be accepted by everyone and settled on before material selection can begin.
- Before any paint is used, schedule a walkthrough. This is to avoid potential problems from building irregularities and identify any particular job that needs to be done before painting can start.
- Notify all of the tenants about the painting project, so they aren’t caught off-guard.
- Inform everyone about what will occur while this project is in progress. It is also a good idea to outline the schedule for specific steps in the painting process.
What Is Considered Paint Prep?
There are several steps to achieving a flawless business paint job.
- Preparing and protecting items and surfaces: Any object or surface that will not be painted should be covered or removed.
- Power washing: Power washing will remove paint sagging and surface contaminants using pressurized water heated to a high temperature.
- Drying: After the building is cleaned, allow several days for the surface to dry completely.
- Scraping: All loose and peeling paint will need to be scraped off.
- Caulking: Caulking is used to seal cracks and gaps around doors, windows, pipes, ceilings, walls, and floors. It also helps the paint job look consistent. Water can enter your business if you don’t caulk these places. It’s also necessary for making the paint job appear uniform.
- Priming: Priming provides superior adhesion of paint to the surface, increases paint durability, and adds additional protection for the material that is being painted.
How Often Should a Commercial Building Be Painted?
A commercial building should receive a fresh coat of paint every five to 10 years, depending on paint quality and its maintenance.
Should I Remove the Old Paint Before Repainting?
No, this isn’t required. It would help if you clear all of the paint that has failed. Typically, only specific locations where paint has been damaged must be removed.
How Do You Remove Old Paint from a Structure?
Heat, sanding, water blasting, and using a chemical paint stripper are all viable choices.
How Many Coats of Paint Require Stripping?
One or two coats is enough, but if the wood has fine detail work, this might take three or four coats over an hour or more until most of the paint rises to the surface.
How Do You Restore Concrete Floors?
Regular maintenance for industrial concrete floors will improve longevity and reduce overall wear. We can use epoxy coatings to smooth the surface of a concrete floor while also protecting it. Joint fillers offer support for joints’ edges, preventing deterioration and moisture seepage.
Contact Painter Bros Today!
Painter Bros is an industry leader in commercial and residential painting. We are a dependable brand with a reputation for superior results, professionalism, customer service, and superior painting techniques. Interested in opening your painting franchise? Visit the Painter Bro’s site to learn more about our franchising opportunities.